When your weeks are getting boring, and, you have the same daily routine, your imagination gets smothered and boredom takes you over.
Complaining is useless.
There is only a way to stop the boredom: start doing new things and live unusual adventures.
In the last few years, I have collected a list of tips, and I want to share it with you.
- Enrol on a dance course or put on some comfortable clothes, turn up your favourite music and dance in your bedroom,
- Book a table at a new restaurant. Wear something that makes you feel nice.
- Start painting or drawing. Follow an online course and express your creativity colouring, sketching, watercolours or finger-painting,
- Play table tennis with your partner, your children or your friends.
- Change your food shop and go to a market. Buy something because you like it even if it is not necessary.
- Write a letter to an old friend. Consider writing a letter to a soldier, disaster victim, or a person at a hospice. Many organizations collect these letters and then mail them.
- Buy flowers and each time you see them in your house, breathe in their scent and remember that you love yourself.
- Make birthday cards for your friends.
- Have a massage.
- Smile at a stranger every day for a week.
- Explore your city like a tourist and snap some beautiful photos.
- Start a new hobby. If you enjoy arts and crafts, you can do something like knitting, picture frames, scrapbooking and so forth.
- Read a book.
- Doodle, paint or sketch something.
- Write something: start to write a short story or a novel or leave yourself love notes. Write your favourite quote in your notebook.
- Go to the park and jog, or walk. Find a frisbee group.
- Take pilates classes.
- If you don't like being very active, go for a walk. Bring a camera and snap some photos. Start collecting your photos.
- Have a picnic. Lie on the grass and find different shapes in the clouds.
- Connect with your inner child and give her a gift. My inner child sometimes wants a new box of coloured pencils or a little puppet and some stickers!
Now It’s your turn. You can change your daily routine, start today and try something new!
Have a nice date,